Before I started this plan I thought that breakfast was going to be the hard part. I wasn't convinced that I would feel full and satisfied.
Fruit, they say, digests the faster than other foods and should be eaten on its own with an empty stomach. So breaking your sleeping fast with fruit is what it calls for.
I didn't think it would be enough to sustain me. But I was wrong. It's been fine. I generally have two large pieces of fruit and add some blueberries or raspberries. I use Corelle dishes and fill up a cereal bowl.
Melons supposedly digest even faster than the other fruits, so if you have melons you need to only have melons for the entire meal. I feel like a kid in a candy store on a watermelon day! Delish!
 |
| Apple, kiwi, raspberries |
 |
| Banana, kiwi, blueberries |
 |
| Apple, pineapple, blueberries |
 |
| Watermelon |
 |
| Pineapple, mango, cherries |
 |
| Apple, mango, kiwi, blueberries |